Your toilet paper is never so boring like before.
Your expression may be exactly this as to there is nothing creative to do with a toilet paper. Wrong. Shitter is trying to do some creativity with it and make your restroom a happening one.
The company is taking your Twitter feed and printing all your tweets on the toilet paper and leave you proudly inside your restroom with your own personal tweets, your timeline, your favorites etc.
Shitter’s tagline is perfect for this service – “Social Media has never been so disposable.”
You just need to pay $35 to get all your tweets and favorites in a pack of four toilet papers. I guess such custom toilet paper is no waste of money as all the tweets are your own efforts.
For Further Reading:
- Twitter: How To Read Tweets In Your Language
- Bendable Phones and Digital Paper? We Are Living in a Great Age for Technology
- Twitter account of Huffington Post hacked
- Google Says That Rupert Murdoch Tweets Are ‘Nonsense’
- E-Signature Benefits for Business
- Twitter Under The Spotlight
- Upcoming Jailbreak Tweak: Deck on your Springboard
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or