At this point some might argue that the Wii was worse than the PS3 or the Xbox 360, but how even then managed to get plenty of third party support although many third party titles looked much worse on the Wii.
That is a fair argument but the Wii had sold like crazy because of its gimmicks, and the system provided high chances of earning profits.
But the WiiU has on the other hand consistently floundered on the sales department, and was out-performed in sales by the PS4 even though the WiiU was released a whole year before the PS4. There is no incentive for the publishers to make WiiU versions of their games, and without third-party support, the console will have a very bad gaming library, further restricting sales.
For Further Reading:
- Why WiiU Is Believed To Be Dead By 2016 (Part III)
- Why WiiU Is Believed To Be Dead By 2016 (Part I)
- Why WiiU Is Believed To Be Dead By 2016 (Part II)
- EA releases Dead Space 3 gameplay trailer at Gamescom 2012
- Myspace Is Note Dead. Former Users Receives Mail Messages
- Which Is Better? ChromeCast Or Apple TV Or Roku 3 (Part III)
- Windows Phone estimated to surpass iOS, Android by 2016: IDC
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or