With the third party support drying off, the WiiU system will also be dead soon as it will become something of a barren wasteland devoid of any games, and no platform can survive no matter how good its first party line-up is.
Now, one might wonder why the tird party support would stop for the WiiU. The answer is that, as mentioned earlier, the hardware is much inferior as compared to the PS4 and Xbox One, which will necessitate publisher to spend even more money in order to make, what will essentially be a much worse version of the game.
At this point some might argue that the Wii was worse than the PS3 or the Xbox 360, but how even then managed to get plenty of third party support although many third party titles looked much worse on the Wii.
For Further Reading:
- Why WiiU Is Believed To Be Dead By 2016 (Part II)
- Why WiiU Is Believed To Be Dead By 2016 (Part I)
- EA releases Dead Space 3 gameplay trailer at Gamescom 2012
- Which Is Better? ChromeCast Or Apple TV Or Roku 3 (Part III)
- Myspace Is Note Dead. Former Users Receives Mail Messages
- Windows Phone estimated to surpass iOS, Android by 2016: IDC
- What To Know Before Buying Phablet (Part III)
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or