Nintendo fans or gamers will know that the Nintendo’s WiiU has not been a big success. It has constantly underperformed in the sales department and the game DLC has already been cancelled.
Yes, it has recently had some good releases; about 2 games have done well on the platform. But sadly that is not nearly enough to keep the dying console platform alive. The way things are progressing, Nintendo might have to discontinue the product before the end of 2016.
One of the main reasons behind this is because Nintendo’s hardware is poor compared to the PS4 or the Xbox One.
Being way behind the curve, the WiiU platform is going to lose its third party support because game publishers are soon going to start making titles for the next gen devices only, and the WiiU being inferior to other next gen devices will not get the support from these publishers.
For Further Reading:
- Nintendo needs to be more design-aesthetic. Find out why. (Part I)
- Nintendo needs to be more design-aesthetic. Find out why. (Part II)
- Nintendo needs to be more design-aesthetic. Find out why. (Part III)
- Myspace Is Note Dead. Former Users Receives Mail Messages
- EA releases Dead Space 3 gameplay trailer at Gamescom 2012
- Wire Your Old And New Video Game System In One Television (Part – III)
- Nintendo re-confirms at E3 the Wii U shipping this holiday
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or