Verizon has come up with fresh prepaid calling plans. The carrier has introduced one new prepaid plans for Samsung Illusion and three for Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi 4510L.
Now there is a freedom for consumers from 2-year contract plans. With these new prepaid plans beginning today, consumers can set their budget exclusively for their needs.
Below are the new plans in details:
$15 for 250 MB of data weekly
$60 for 3 GB of data monthly
$90 for 10 GB of data monthly
From May 1 Verizon is also launching prepaid version of Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mibile Hotspot MiFi 4510L. With this one can connect 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously. The device is to cost $129.99.
Now the device is only made available on Verizon, but soon the Samsung Horizon will also be made available at Target, Best Buy, Walmart and RadioShack.
For Further Reading:
- LG, Verizon launches LG Spectrum 4G LTE smartphone
- Deal Alert: Verizon offers 100MB global data usage for just $25
- Tata DOCOMO 3G Prepaid and Postpaid Plans For Gujrat
- Tata DOCOMO 3G Prepaid and Postpaid Plans For Chhattisgarh
- Verizon Sold Out iPhone 4 Pre-Orders in a Day
- Deal Alert: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inch for $50 on Verizon contract
- Motorola Droid 4 rolling out in Verizon on Feb 10
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or