T-Mobile is getting ready with third phase of its plan that will change the wireless industry. It is reported an event on October 9 in New York’s Bryant Park will unveil “Uncarrier 3.0″ plan. It will be the next part of the carrier to shake up the industry.
Earlier T-Mobile eliminated contracts and its impact is still being felt in the industry. In the model customers don’t need to buy a handset under a contract. Instead users get the device in monthly installment and can choose any carrier.
Next the wireless giant offered an early upgrade program. Dubbed as “Jump”, the offer enabled users to swap their handsets twice a year.
Well, the other big carriers also made similar move thereafter.
The third phase is larger than before. It is being said by critics it will shake up the industry more than before.
For Further Reading:
- AT&T’s Aio Wireless Joins T-Mobile On No-Contract Plans
- Best Offer: Simple Mobile slashes unlimited 4G plan to $50
- Can T-Mobile’s SIM-Free No-Contract Service Change Mobile Industry
- Samsung Announces To Unveil Smartphone With Curved Display In October
- Mozilla to unveil B2G OS mobile device partnering with LG
- T-Mobile’s No-Contract Pricing Plan To Be Unveiled On March 26
- PlayStation Mobile launching on October 3: Sony
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or