T-Mobile has come up with shaking plan once again in the wireless industry. The carrier announced on Tuesday of eliminating international roaming fees on text messages and data. Also, it will be fixing the voice calls rate as $0.20 per minute. There will be no additional monthly fee too.
CEO John Legere international travelers have been repeatedly shocked by their exorbitant mobile phone bills on tour and this has prompted them to turn of their phones instead of carrying with them while traveling outside the country.
Legere said as international business is not a huge moneymaker for them so the impact of new plan won’t be massive on the carrier.
The free data offered will be around 128 kbps speed. However, customers can purchase speed packs that starts from $15 for up to 100MB.
The new plan will go into effect from October 31.
For Further Reading:
- T-Mobile announces contract-free data-only plans
- Best Offer: Simple Mobile slashes unlimited 4G plan to $50
- MetroPCS carrier offers unlimited talk, text, 4G data for $55
- Can T-Mobile’s SIM-Free No-Contract Service Change Mobile Industry
- T-Mobile’s No-Contract Pricing Plan To Be Unveiled On March 26
- Deal Alert: T-Mobile Brings iPhone 5 For $100 Under No Contract
- Hassle Free Cheap International Calls
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or