People are gradually getting more crazy with selfies. Sony has now given a ear to it with the launch of its new Xperia C3 smartphone. It has come up with a 5-megapixel front camera along with smart editing tools for self-portrait touches.
According to the smartphone giant the Xperia C3 is a mid-range model and is the world’s best selfie smartphone. The device is equipped with a wide angle 5-megapixel front sensor and soft LED flash that is exclusively designed to help in any lighting conditions. It has an auto mode too.
The new device comes with a photo editing app too to allow adjusting the light levels and also apply virtual makeup on it.
The phone is 4G-ready and comes with double-SIM feature. It runs on Android KitKat OS and sports a large 5.5-inch screen. It is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon processor and comes with 8-megapixel rear camera too.
It is reported Sony may be launching its Xperia C3 next month in China. It will hit the US and UK markets later this year.
The company has not yet disclosed the pricing part of the phone.
For Further Reading:
- Sony unveiled Xperia T, Xperia V, Xperia J at IFA 2012 Berlin event
- Sony To Launch Affordable 6 Incher Xperia T2 Ultra Smartphone
- Sony Unveils Xperia ZR Flagship Water Resistant Smartphone
- Sony to launch Xperia Mint with 13MP camera
- Users Facing Problem With Sony Xperia Z Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z vs Samsung Galaxy S4 (Part II)
- Review: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact; Small Powerful Phone (Part I)
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or