The SkyFire Web Browser is an awesome browser for the social generation. Today, everyone is active on one or more social networking site, therefore this browser becomes a necessity in the world of socialization. The app is available for all the Apple gadgets: iPhone and iPad.
SkyFire makes the accessing to the social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter easier, allowing you to access the web more freely and interactively. It allows you to find the latest updates and keep in touch with all your friends.The main idea behind SkyFire is not only to allow you to browse web and view flash video, this app has a lot of other features as well.
This browser has some amazing features like SkyBar button which lets you share your expressions and thoughts with all your friends and relatives, with prioritization of their likes and comments. With this button you can view stories and status of your close ones according to your priority list.
The app also has access to various Google services like Gmail, Buzz, Docs etc. It also features a Facebook Like button on every page you view on the Internet. One of the Best feature is Private Browsing feature with no data trail.You can load the web pages like a normal iPad agent or as a Desktop browser. SkyFire gives you more flexibility in accessing the content.
Visit: SkyFire Web Browser
Author Bio: Akshay Aggarwal is a Technology Lover with a dream to become a great blogger and trying to reach new heights with his passion and hard work. He blogs at Screamable.
Do share your views and opinions about this SkyFire Web Browser with us, here in the comments section.
For Further Reading:
- Get into the Festive Mood with Christmas apps for your iPhone/iPad
- 10 Things Why iPad is Better than iPhone
- Why iPad is Better than iPhone or iPod Touch
- How to Track your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 4.2.1 With Find My iPhone for Free
- Convert Christmas DVD movies on your iPhone/iPad/iPod
- 4 Printing Guide for your iPhone and iPad
- Apple Released iOS 4.2.1 / 4.2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with Free “Find My iPhone” Service
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or