In a screen test conducted by a renowned tech media house has unveiled the superior light output and color accuracy from Apple’s iPhone. The test was subjected the screens of Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone 5 samples to a series of measurements.
There are some major differences between two phones and advantages and disadvantages as well. However, the overall result depicted a clear win for iPhone with its superior light output and color accuracy.
Three main points surfaced in the screen test:
- The iPhone is much brighter, resulting a better handling of bright ambient-light situation.
- The AMOLED screen of Galaxy S3 produces much deeper and better shade of black, best for dim light
- The color on the iPhone is much realistic and accurate, better for photos, and videos
For Further Reading:
- Samsung new ad campaign compares Galaxy S3 better than Apple’s iPhone 5
- Foxconn: iPhone 5 will shame Samsung’s Galaxy S III
- Deal Alert: Amazon selling Samsung Galaxy S3 for $99 only
- Samsung offers app for moving data from iPhone to Galaxy
- Samsung releases teaser video of Galaxy S III; Pokes fun of Apple
- Apple adds up 21 Samsung products infringing patents
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy SIII 16MP camera version at IFA in Berlin
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or