This December owners of Samsung Galaxy S5 will be happy to get Android 5.0 Lollipop update. SamMobile sources confirmed very recently. The latest OS update will also be hitting few selective devices of HTC, Motorola and Sony.
Earlier this month one leaked video too suggested the new operating system is arriving on Galaxy S5 this year-end and this will be the biggest update since Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Android 5.0 L will bring some new features like support for 64-bit processor, file sharing with the help of Android Beam, lockscreen notifications, multiple device compatibility and material design apart from extended battery life.
In the leaked video the built-in apps is seen to have designed to follow the Material Design guidelines and menu has turned white instead of blue.
Meanwhile, Motorola too has confirmed the update of Android L on most of its smartphones including Moto X (1st Gen. & 2nd Gen.), Moto G (1st Gen. & 2nd Gen.), Moto G with 4G LTE, Moto E, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, and Droid Mini.
For Further Reading:
- Samsung Releases Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update For Galaxy S3
- Samsung’s Galaxy S II users on T-Mobile gets Android 4.0.3 update
- Android 4.0 ICS update rolled out on Samsung Galaxy S II
- Update Your Samsung Galaxy Note With Jelly Bean On AT&T
- Samsung rolls out update for Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Remains Most Favorite Android Smartphone On US Carriers
- Samsung Galaxy S2 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 (Part III)
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or