Google Chromecast Design
The hardware of Google Chromecast is not something very special. It is a 2-inch adapter and very compact HDMI input for a TV. The device has got black matte finish equipped with a microUSB port, tiny reset button and small status light.
Google Chromecast Setup
It is just a plug and play device. After plugging in a prompt will appear to visit online setup to be done with the help of a smartphone or a laptop. You need to download the Chromecast setup app from there and in few minutes the great job will be done.
Well, certainly Google Chromecast is damn cheap. At just $35 you are getting a wireless streaming-TV dongle. However, it is behind Roku and Apple TV as it is limited to few initial apps only and only totally rely on a mobile device.
For Further Reading:
- Review: Google Chromecast cheap wireless video dongle (Part I)
- Deal Alert: Just $60 for Google’s Nexus 4 wireless charger
- Google shutting down iGoogle, Google Mini, Google Video and more
- Want To Take Google Authenticator To New Device. Learn How To Do (Part I)
- Want To Take Google Authenticator To New Device. Learn How To Do (Part II)
- Is Google planning for cheaper Nexus 7? (Part I)
- Google Connects its Play store and Google TV
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or