PlayStation 4 is no longer the leader in terms of sales in the US and UK market. Xbox One has managed to outsell it.
In the month of November Xbox One was most sold gaming console in the US and UK. The console has also enjoyed more than 357 million hours of gameplay globally.
According to data from Micrsofot, more gamers logged into Xbox Live across Xbox One and Xbox 360 than any other month in the history of Xbox.
Xbox marketing vice president Mike Nicholas said in a statement the company loves to see the excitement of fans and are also at the same time grateful to them for their passion, support and of course for their contributions to the Xbox community.
In November, to push for win, Microsoft slashed down the price of its Xbox One to $349. This created a $50 difference with PS4.
For Further Reading:
- Microsoft Delays Xbox One Launching In 8 Countries; Releasing In 13 Regions This November
- Microsoft May Announce Next-Gen Xbox 720 On May 21
- Microsoft To Reveal Details About Next Xbox Console Tomorrow
- Microsoft Releasing Xbox One In UAE, Russia, Singapore This September
- Kinect Link Is Not Mandatory On Xbox One: Microsoft
- PS4 Sales Twice Than Xbox One In January: NPD Data
- Microsoft Rebrands Xbox Live Marketplace, Now Names It Xbox Game Store
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or