Nintendo has fixed the date for launching of its New Nintendo 3DS XL in the US. It will hit the stores there on February 13, but there is not news yet about the smaller version release in the market.
Presently the standard-sized handheld is available in Australia and Japan. Soon it will also be hitting the stores in European markets.
Priced at $200, the New Nintendo 3DS XL will be available in the US in two versions in terms of colors. One will be in red and the other in black.
While briefing to the journalists at the Nintendo Direct event the company said every territories have their own decision of products and brands and so the New Nintendo 3DS XL makes sense for the US market.
Meanwhile, a report published in a Japanese journal writes the New Nintendo 3DS XL is more popular than its smaller version.
For Further Reading:
- Nintendo to launch red, blue DSi this week
- Nintendo needs to be more design-aesthetic. Find out why. (Part II)
- Nintendo re-confirms at E3 the Wii U shipping this holiday
- Nintendo needs to be more design-aesthetic. Find out why. (Part I)
- Nintendo Planning For New Gaming Consoles Next Year For Emerging Markets
- Sony Topples Nintendo With PS4 In Terms Of Sales After 8 Years
- A History of Nintendo Handheld Gaming
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or