Tomorrow the New iPad of Apple will go on sale in Australia too, and Vodafone has announced range of data plans from 12 month plans to 24 month contracts.
The 16GB New iPad model will cost you just $47 monthly for over 24 months plan. This is the cheapest plan so far by the service provider for 2GB of data.
Vodafone is not charging any upfront payment on any of the new plans.
The 32GB New iPad model to cost you only $51 per month and the highest model of 64GB is offered at just $56 per month in over 24 months contract.
On 12 month plan the cost is $76, $84 and $93 per month respectively for the same 2GB of per month plan.
Vodafone will be selling the New iPad March 16 onwards at selected Vodafone stores in Australia.
For Further Reading:
- Apple’s iPad 3 Revealed
- iPad 2 Goes on Sale: Available At Apple Online Store
- iPad 3 unveiled named New iPad, includes 4G, Retina Display
- iPad 2 Revealed to the Public Today!
- Vodafone 3G Prepaid and Postpaid Tariff
- Why to buy the New iPad
- iPad 3 to be named iPad HD, domains not in Apple’s possession
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or