Noctua lanuched yesterday its latest NH-L12 low-profile cooler for HTPC environments and Small Form Factor cases. The hardware device features flexible NF-F12 of 120 mm / NF-B9 of 92 mm dual PWM fan setup. It can be easily configured for extra-low profile with top fan removed, or for the performance in dual fan mode.
According to Noctua CEO Mag. Roland Mossig, it is the era of Home Theatre PCs and Small Form Factor, but a perfect high-quality quiet CPU cooler is still missing in the industry and a capable CPU is always required in building a powerful PC. He adds further that no one wants HTPC sound like jet engine, and so this new cooler has a room in the market.
The fans of both models of NH-L12 support PWM and offers perfect automatic speed control. With the use of low-noise adaptors the speed of the fan can be reduced to 1200/1300 rpm.
For Further Reading:
- Fox News Twitter Profile Hacked and Obama’s Death News Rumoured
- Optimize Your Google Plus Profile
- Single-click credit card checkout launched by Buck
- Nokia launched New OVI Suite
- Momentus XT 2nd-Gen Hybrid Laptop Drive Launched At $189
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 Launched In Indonesia
- Google Music App Launched For Google TV
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or