In 2013 Kodak filed for bankruptcy, and now the camera giant is back to take another shot in the business. It is planning to get started in another business.
Kodak has revealed to be investing into mobile business and it is to launch its first Android smartphone. The company will be utilizing its power of photo technology.
According to Kodak, the new smartphone from its house will have best-in-class image management software and features. It will target those customers who want high-end experience.
Kodak has also announced of developing a tablet as well as a connected camera. The three devices are expected to be released before the second half of next year. On the hardware part a British company Bullit will be working.
Kodak is always known for quality and innovation. It is one of the trusted companies in the world.
For Further Reading:
- Dell Streak Tablet Android Phone
- Tips To Fix Error of ‘No Connected Camera’ on Mac
- Archos to launch Child Pad, an Android ICS tablet for kids
- Yahoo To Launch Android Phone In Japan By September End
- RIMs 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to launch July-end
- Does More Megapixel Means Better Camera On Smartphones (Part II)
- Tablet Shipment To Surpass PC By 2015 Predicts IDC
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or