Waiting is not as frustrating as it gets, now that one of the prime developers Joshua Hill also known as @p0sixnija released another update on his Twitter account. The final long wait would surely come to an end, as the iOS 5 jailbreak for iPhone 4S and iPad 2 is soon to be released. It looks like a matter of days away, and your device will finally get the freedom it deserves.
After all, it hasn’t been a long wait for the jailbreak community because Apple just made public the iOS 5 in mid-October. After three months, the jailbreak, we impossible think to be materialized has been released for the A4 devices such as the iPhone 4 and the previous models iPod Touch and iPad first gen.
P0sixninja, the infamous veteran in the jailbreak community who spearheaded the likes for greenpois0n 4.2.1 untether, posted these four astounding magic words in his Twitter account. This leaves the fans pinning for more. This simple message, yet powerful says so much of what is going on behind the scenes as the Dream Team meticulously work. “not much longer now” is the message, and we are excited for the coming days ahead.
The implications of this impending jailbreak for iOS 5 are huge, every Apple device and its firmware have been exploited by these geniuses. This is also the first time in the history of jailbreak scenes that there was a collaboration of the developers on a large scale due to the tight security measures Apple has coded on its new devices.
We can’t wait for the release, and we guarantee you guys that we will update you as soon as it is officially available. For now, we have to wait so the developers fix some bugs and add final touches to the jailbreak. Stay tuned for the big release, and if you have comments or suggestions, simply hit the comment button below and off you go.
For Further Reading:
- Untethered Jailbreak iPad 2 Running on iOS 5 Successfully
- “Dream Team” Collaboration on Untethered Jailbreak for iPhone 4S / iPad 2
- Sn0wbreeze 2.5 For Windows: iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak For iPad, iPhone And iPod
- How To Jailbreak iOS 4.3 Beta on iPad Using PwnageTool Bundle
- How To Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 Devices Untethered with Redsn0w 0.9.7 b1
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad And iPod touch
- Jailbreak and Unlock the IPhone 4, IPhone 3Gs And IPhone 3G Running 4.1 iOS with iPhone Unlocking Software
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or