By 2013 your iGoogle Web page will come to an end. Google is shutting down its iGoogle service permanently. The expected date of its shutting down is November 1, 2013. The Mobile iGoogle will will be killed little earlier. It will come to an end by July 31, 2012.
Google says the need of iGoogle is becoming less due to several apps available on Chrome and Android platforms.
The Google Play store offers several good applications ranging from news to games for mobile devices. Same with Google Chrome. It has got Chrome Web Store that offers uncountable numbers of apps as well as productive tools. Google also adds that with Chrome apps users can customize it with theme as personalized Chrome.
Well, still there are about sixteen months to go before iGoogle ends up.
For Further Reading:
- Google shutting down iGoogle, Google Mini, Google Video and more
- From Dust game can now be played on Google Chrome browser
- Google Drive now available on Chrome OS
- Google Chrome gets update, more security promised
- Coming Soon – Chrome for Windows 8 Metro
- LEGO released on Google Chrome
- Google ventures in Android glasses, may unveil by 2012 end
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or