HP launches HP Z1, one of the first all-in-one workstations in the world, running on Intel Xeon processors and Nvidia Quadro graphics. It also features remote graphics software.
More interesting feature of the Workstation AIO is that its display snaps open similar to the hood of a car so that parts can be easily swapped out by users for making any upgrade. It does not require any tool for this.
General Manager of Nvidia’s Professional Solutions Group Jeff Brown said the company has joined with HP to rescue workstation from its tower. He added that the new HP Z1 gives truly spectacular and first all-in-one workstation in the industry.
The product is not yet made available. It may make its debut by next quarter, says HP workstation channels.
For Further Reading:
- Intel Xeon E5-2400 Revealed With The Final Specifications
- Wi-Fi Radio & Atom CPU on single chip: Intel’s research
- Intel to launch 313 Series Caching SSDs for Ivy Bridge
- Even Chip Makers Like Intel Have New Tablets and Smartphones Coming Up
- Spire launches TMEIII CPU cooler for extreme cooling performance
- Windows 8 ready for production hints Intel chief
- Alienware launches PC hidden in console-style box
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or