Twitter too has pledged to keep its platform a genuine and healthy place where people can enjoy their stay. Oh yes, it responds to your report.
Do follow the Abusive Behavior page of Twitter. You can find this on its support site. The page explains which type of content is not acceptable on Twitter. You will also find a form on the “Report a violation” section of its help site and here you can report about any abusive user.
Lately it has been learned Twitter will be coming up with a “report abuse” button for the web as well as mobile version of Twitter. Then it may be much easier to report something which is not following the TOS of the platform.
Please check the Policies & Violations of Twitter to learn more about its dos and don’ts. This will of more help while you are reporting to the social media about any tweet or user.
These are just few ways of reporting abuses on the Web. Do become a responsible citizen of the Web world and it reliable, genuine and clean place.
Do also share your own views or ways of reporting abuse with us and fellow readers in the below given comment box.
For Further Reading:
- How To Report Abuse On Google, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook (Part II)
- How To Report Abuse On Google, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook (Part I)
- Facebook, Twitter Releases App For Google Glass
- Windows 8 app integrates Facebook, Twitter, Google+ deeply
- Google Seeks Intergration With Twitter And Facebook
- How to use Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook through SMS
- German court orders Google’s YouTube to filter video uploads for copyright abuse
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or