The Google owned YouTube video broadcasting and sharing platform has YouTube Reporting and Enforcement Center that briefs about the reporting problems. You will get topics there like how to appeal account suspensions, how to flag videos, how to appeal removal of a video you uploaded etc.
Here Google promises to respond withing 2 days to privacy complaint on YouTube.
For first stop information about the service the platform has YouTube Policy and Safety Hub too. Also, do check the YouTube Safety Center.
Go to the Facebook Help Center pages first if you want to report any violation, provide general feedback and how to report a bug. Well, do know that the response stat is very poor from Facebook. So don’t expect any within next 24 or 48 hours.
More to this, the Help Center of Facebook also briefs what happens when someone report something there.
Apart from all these, it is recommended by Facebook to use their Report link service that is found near the content itself.
For Further Reading:
- How To Report Abuse On Google, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook (Part I)
- Facebook, Twitter Releases App For Google Glass
- Windows 8 app integrates Facebook, Twitter, Google+ deeply
- German court orders Google’s YouTube to filter video uploads for copyright abuse
- How to get Facebook notifications in Google Reader
- YouTube app new version for Google TV much improved says Google
- Google Seeks Intergration With Twitter And Facebook
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or