The Web world is the most effective medium to reach any one at any corner of the world. Why not let’s try to keep the medium a reliable, genuine and clean place to enjoy our stay there for as long as one wish, or for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Here in this article we will discuss how to report any abuse or any problem on leading platforms on the Internet – the Google, its YouTube, the Facebook and Twitter as well. Do read and do report something using their tools.
Here we go, but before that do remember the big-name Web services do keep their reporting tools updated regularly. So, please also do check their policies and terms before using their tools.
The “Contact us” page of Google has an option where you can report to the Web giant about a “safety or abuse issue.” There are nineteen categories in it and you need to select one such as Orkut, YouTube etc. You also need to select the problems such as “Report errors: Google Maps,” and “Phishing: Gmail.”
You will find most of the options taking you to Google Help site to provide you with more related information.
For Further Reading:
- Facebook, Twitter Releases App For Google Glass
- Windows 8 app integrates Facebook, Twitter, Google+ deeply
- Google Seeks Intergration With Twitter And Facebook
- How to get Facebook notifications in Google Reader
- How to use Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook through SMS
- German court orders Google’s YouTube to filter video uploads for copyright abuse
- YouTube app new version for Google TV much improved says Google
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or