TruConnect on Wednesday announced its partnering with Walmart for offering pre-paid mobile broadband service called Internet on the Go. The new service will be retailed at all the stores of Walmart nationwide and is to be powered by Novatel’s MiFi 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot. The best part of the service is its unused data will never expire as it is with other similar services.
Senior vice president and general merchandise manager for entertainment at Walmart U.S. Mr Seong Ohm said the company want to make Internet connectivity more affordable and accessible in this world of high connectivity. He added further that by offering such assortment of mobile low cost braodband customers would be able to choose to connect to Internet whenever and wherever they want.
Customers can register online for the Internet on the Go and can refill with credit or debit cards at $10 for 100MB, $25 for 500 MB or $45 for 1 GB. The company has also facilitated online automatic refills at $20 for 450MB.
For Further Reading:
- T-Mobile announces contract-free data-only plans
- Verizon launches attractive new prepaid plans
- Telstra reveals Apple’s New iPad Australia data plans
- Now convert DVDs & BLu-ray discs to UltraViolet from Walmart
- Gaining Strategic Advantage with Contract Management Software
- Saving Money On Your Mobile Phone Contract
- Deal Alert: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inch for $50 on Verizon contract
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or