Netflix is available only in few devices such as HTC Nexus One, HTC Incredible, HTC Evo 4G, Samsung Nexus S and HTC G2. What about other mobile phone handsets. No? or Yes.
Its a big YES. Just follow few of the below given instructions properly and your device will start supporting the streaming service.
Netflix On Mobile Phones
Before doing, take a back up of all your data in the device and get it rooted. Now do the following:
01. Go to the Applications of the device through Settings and check the box that is next to the Unknown sources. This will allow your Android phone device to install downloaded app of Netflix.
02. Next you have to download the Netflix app and install it. If any problem in downloading it, you have to first download it on your PC and then transfer it to your mobile through microSD card.
03. Download ES File Explorer and go to the Root Settings though Settings. Check the two boxes there.
04. Next, go to System. From there copy the build.prop and paste it to the sdcard. This is just for a back up purpose.
05. Now, again go to System and there edit the build.prop file.
06. Change the below lines:
07. Reboot your device and then download and install the Netflix apk.
Now enjoy Netflix.
Do you have any more ideas about how to get Netflix on your phone? Yes? Do comment below and let others enjoy too.
For Further Reading:
- Firefox Mobile Version 4 Is Ready For Download
- How to Install Jailbreak Apps on iOS 4.2.1 Devices without Cydia Using Redsn0w
- Firefox Mobile Version 4 Dropped Flash And Included HTML5
- Hackers Beware T-Mobile G2 Gets Hacking Protection
- Mobile Applications Make Life Easier
- How To Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 GM on iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G and iPod touch 4G, 3G with Redsn0w 0.9.6b2?
- AT&T To Buy T-Mobile USA From Deutsche Telekom For $39 Billion
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or