Make a habit to see changed designs of Google and its products. First it was with Google.com and now it is with Gmail, YouTube, Blogger and Google Docs sign-in pages.
Soon you will see a new sign-in page of Gmail when you land into its homepage. It will become a standard welcome page in near future, but if you want to start with the new sign-in page now then Google has a solution. Just click on the given link at the bottom of your Gmail landing page to preview it, and this will enable the new layout to all the Google sign-in pages whenever you land on the home page of the products.
No! You don’t like it. It is easy to switch back to old sign-in page of Google and all its products. Just click on the “Back to old page” option at the bottom and it is done.
How Google New Sign-in page looks
To us it looks a lot cleaner. The light grey-white combination band is better than the blue-white one that Google had earlier. The “Create an Account” link has gone up in the right corner and looks better than before that was just dangling below your sign-in box. The Google logo has been added as a header on the left corner giving uniformity of branding.
For Further Reading:
- Email Intervention: A March Of Google Towards Inviting People To Gmail
- The New Gmail
- Gmail Motion – A Well Tried Prank By Google
- How Google Restored Gmail Lost Data
- How To Backup Gmail To Yahoo, Outlook, Thunderbird
- Want to get Push Gmail on your iPhone? Here’s the hack
- Google Sets Record With One Billion Unique Visitors
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or