NVIDIA launched yesterday the GeForce 295.73 WHQL drivers recommended for all the users of GeForce. Available now for download, the drivers contain several game-changing and NVIDIA-exclusive improvements.
The 290.53 beta driver launched in December by NVIDIA introduced first of the performance optimizations to improve frame rates in the shadowy dungeons of Skyrim by about 19 percent. The just launched GeForce 295.73 WHQL drivers offer more performance and it will be helpful for the users of GTX560 and 560 Ti. It will help in increasing the graphics settings of the game, make full use of high resolution texture pack of Bethesda, and also install the user-made mods from Skyrim Workshop.
Last year in November NVIDIA released 290.36 beta driver that boasts GeForce-only Ambient Occlusion support exclusively. It enhanced the immersive world of Skyrim. The 295.73 release has now brought the enhancements to official driver to offer twice the performance.
For Further Reading:
- NVIDIA 3D Vision 2: The Renewed NVIDIA 3D Glasses
- NVIDIA Tegra 3 Is Official: A Quad-core Processor For Tablets And Smartphones
- Clean Up Your Outdated Drivers Using DriverSmith
- New GeForce GTX 560 Ti Extreme Overclocked Graphic Card From ZOTAC
- ASUS Transformer Prime With NVIDIA Tegra 3 Will Be The Most Powerful Tablet Of 2012
- Transformer Prime: ASUS Tablet With NVIDIA Tegra 3 Gets Official
- Momentus XT 2nd-Gen Hybrid Laptop Drive Launched At $189
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or