Video and photography professionals today wake up (or go to sleep, depending on where we live) with great news, the launch of the new professional DSLR from Canon, Canon EOS-1D X.
This is a new professional range camera from Canon, with full-frame of 18 megapixels and three image processors inside, thus making sure fast and able to withstand traffic data that record video at 1080p. Successor to an icon of photography as the Canon EOS-1D Mark IV, this camera includes a specification of heart, that can not be less for a type of camera you use it right now both professional photographers and video professionals.
The video recording and using DSLR is nothing new, because these features are becoming one of the most popular uses for this type of cameras. Because it is able to record 1080p video at 30fps or 720p at 60fps and the possibility of lenses that have the EOS family, this camera will definitely be one of the favorite toys for many video professionals in the near future.
Photographers will be happy to know that they have two DIGIC 5 processors for image capture and a dedicated extra fast focus, with 61 focus points. Canon EOS-1D X also brings a Gigabit Ethernet connection to send photos directly from the camera to a laptop and internet there, which is so important for agencies or media professionals who need to release photos as soon as possible.
The Canon EOS-1D X comes with some small features that will be definitely loved by most of us, like the wheel to move through the menu is now sensitive to the touch, not mechanical, and while recording video we won’t hear the tac-tac-tac-tac. There is a large 3.2-inch screen with a resolution of one million pixels or typical which comes with a seal against moisture. Canon has even released a new accessory, a module that will allow you to add the GPS location automatically to the EXIF of the image, and is compatible with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
All features which comes with this Canon EOS-1D X, are the most advanced Canon has ever launched DSLR cameras so far. With all the most advanced features, Canon sent a direct warning to its eternal rival Nikon.
Although Canon has made the announcement of this advanced DSLR Camera, we need to be very patient to get our hands into Canon EOS-1D X, because the it will arrive in the late March for U.S. $6800.
- Full Frame CMOS sensor from 18.1 megapixels.
- ISO 100-51200, amplaible from ISO 50 to ISO 204800.
- Capture 14-bit RAW RAW with M-S 10-megapixel to 4.5 megapixel-RAW.
- Continuous video capture up to half an hour.
- Video capture in 1080 to 720 at 60p/50p 30p/25p/24p.
- Shooting speed of 12fps, 14fps if you save files in JPEG format.
- Two DIGIC 5 processors and a DIGIC IV AF control.
- 3.2-inch screen, resolution of 1.04 million points.
- 100.000 pixel RGB sensor.
- 61-point autofocus, high-density grid, 41 points on the cross.
- A Gigabit Ethernet connection.
- Resistant to moisture.
- Ultrasonic sensor cleaning.
- Two slots for CompactFlash, UDMA 7 supported up to 100MB / S.
Do let us know your thoughts and opinion about this Canon EOS-1D X DSLR camera from Canon, via the comments section below.
For Further Reading:
- Canon Ixus 220 HS Camera [Review]
- Microsoft revealed New LifeCam endorsing spectacular 1080p HD Sensor
- Why You Would Buy Nix Digital Photo Frame
- Take Better Shots With Your Camera Phone
- Three Awesome Panoramic Cameras
- ASUS Padfone Specifications and Features
- Motorola Atrix 2
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or