Next month AT&T is launching its shared data plans for new as well as its existing customers. Under this plan users can share single bucket of data across smartphones, tablets and other devices.
AT&T’s shared data plans are similar to that of Verizon’s data sharing packages. Users will now get unlimited calling and texting. Also, you can access over 30,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots without any extra cost.
Customers got the option of choosing from family or individual plans.
Below is the shared data plan of AT&T in details:
- 1 GB @ $40 + $45 for each smartphone
- 4 GB @ $70 + $40 for each smartphone
- 6 GB @ $90 + $35 for each smartphone
- 10 GB @ $120 + $30 for each smartphone
- 15 GB @ $160 + $30 for each smartphone
- 20 GB @ $200 + $30 for each smartphone
For Further Reading:
- Telstra reveals Apple’s New iPad Australia data plans
- Apple launching iPhone 5 on August 7
- How to get non-expiring data plans without contract
- T-Mobile announces contract-free data-only plans
- Verizon launches attractive new prepaid plans
- Amazon plans launching 10-inch Kindle Fire tablet
- Deal Alert: Verizon offers 100MB global data usage for just $25
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or