Build wise the Sony Xperia Z Tablet is a clear winner as it is water and scratch resistant.
The iPad 4 is fueled with 11,560mAh lipon battery where as the Sony Xperia Z Tablet is equipped with 6000mAh lipon battery.
No doubt Apple products are more favored and the iPad 4 is considered to be the best full sized tablet. However, Sony has its own good features such as being water and scratch resistant.
Do share your own views about the two tablets with us and fellow readers in the below given comment box.
For Further Reading:
- Apple’s iPad 4 vs Sony Xperia Z Tablet (Part I)
- Sony Releasing Water-Resistant Xperia Tablet Z In Australia on June 6
- Sony Xperia Z Tablet vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Part III)
- Sony Xperia Z Tablet vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Part I)
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z To Hit UK Stores On May 20
- Sony Xperia Z Tablet vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Part II)
- Sony Launches Xperia Z Tablet Wi-Fi In Japanese Market
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or