Apple’s October 16 iPad event will be streamed live on website as well as on Apple TV.
The streaming will start at 10 a.m. Pacific and the coverage will also be piped to iOS devices and Macs. By now many press outlets have received invitations from the iDevice giant reading “It’s been way too long.”
It is expected Apple may launch its next-generation iPad on the day. The device to come with Touch ID fingerprint recognition too apart from an upgraded A8-series processor and some minor aesthetic enhancements.
Leaked photos of the iPad Air earlier this week revealed the new device to have recessed volume control buttons and porthole speaker grilles. It is also said the iPad to slim down by 7-millimeter.
It is also widely rumoured the new iPad to come in gold color too similar to the recently launched iPhone 6.
For Further Reading:
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple invites on Oct. 23 for iPad Mini event
- Apple’s iPad 5 rumored 25% lighter, 15% thinner
- Apple Unveils iPad 5; Dubbed As iPad Air; Releasing Nov 1
- Apple iPad Air Review (Part II)
- Come March And Be Ready To Greet Apple iPad 5
- Apple’s iPad 4 vs HP Slate 7 (Part I)
- Apple’s iPad 5 To Feature Thinner, Smaller iPad 5: Leak
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or