With the iPad 2 buzz hitting the nook and corner of online and offline world, Apple just now released a new set of 14 “Guided Tour” videos which will surely increase the iPad 2 fever. The 14 Guided Tour videos uploaded in the Apple site explains how to use the iPad 2 to its full potential.
The first video of the series is the FaceTime video which explains how to use this iPad App and enjoy its features. The Mail Video is the second one which will guide newbie people on how to send and receive emails with the new Apple iPad 2.
Here’s a list of the 14 Guided Tour Videos:
7. Finy My iPad
10. App Store
All the videos given in this guided tour will be really helpful for the newbie’s who are going to use the iPad for the first time. Sell all the 14 Guided Tour videos here.
Have you seen the guided tours videos? Do share your views and opinions about these videos with us, here in the comments section.
For Further Reading:
- Apple iOS 4.3 Beta 3 Released For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Apple Released iOS 4.2.1 / 4.2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch with Free “Find My iPhone” Service
- What Is New With Apple iPad 2
- A Review of iOS 4.3 Beta for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV
- Stream from iPhone to Mac, not Only Apple TV
- iPad 2 Revealed to the Public Today!
- Apple iOS 4.2 Review
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or