Question still arises when will Apple iPad Pro will release. One rumor now suggests it may hit the shelves next year.
Some are saying the tablet is presently in the works and it will probably be released in 2015.
Christian Today writes the deice may be similar to the 9.7-inch iPad Air. Another source says it will be a hybrid of tablet and laptop.
Meanwhhile, Bloomberg reports Apple may released the said iPad in 2015 and it will be sporting a 12.9-inch screen.
According to Taiwan’s Tech News, the iPad pro is to be powered by an A8 processor and a 2GB of RAM. It will feature multitasking facility and to come with Touch ID technology like that of other iPads.
Apple has not yet said anything about the iPad Pro.
Do share your own view in the below given comment box.
For Further Reading:
- Apple Unveils iPad 5; Dubbed As iPad Air; Releasing Nov 1
- Will Apple Unveil 12-Inch iPad Tablet In Near Future?
- Apple’s iPad 5 To Feature Thinner, Smaller iPad 5: Leak
- Apple To Launch Larger Tablet iPad Pro In Fall 2014: Rumor
- Apple’s iPad mini of 7.85-inch screen to be unveiled in October: Analyst
- Apple launching iPad Mini in October reports Bloomberg
- Apple’s iPad 4 vs Sony Xperia Z Tablet (Part I)
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or