ADATA Technology today introduced DashDrive Durable HD710 portable hard drive, the newest edition in the DashDrive family storage devices.
The new HD710 portable hard drive comprises of unique silicone material and it is military-grade shockproof along with being waterproof with ultra-fast USB 3.0 interface.
This level of ruggedness is brought for the first time by ADATA. Also, there were overwhelming positive reply from consumers. It is outstanding with durability and toughness.
The HD710 is now made available in half GB, 1 GB, 750 GB and 1 TB space.
ADATA has not yet released the prices of these ultra-rugged portable hard drive.
For Further Reading:
- ADATA introduces three SandForce SSDs with more capacity
- ADATA to launch improved capacity SSDs
- Tech2Date Diwali Contest: Win Western Digital My Passport Portable Hard Disk [Winner Announced]
- Should I Buy a Solid State Hard Drive
- Momentus XT 2nd-Gen Hybrid Laptop Drive Launched At $189
- Samsung SE-208AB Unveiled – A Slim Portable DVD Burner
- ASUS launches portable LED projector
Was this post helpful? Consider subscribing via RSS or